[2012]

Today we all went for the movie 2012, along with Artem, Evan, Jessica, and Tassia. Twas really fun and enjoyable, and I absolutely love the movie. I heard a lot of "ugly" responses from the majority of the people, but I honestly don't see anything wrong about it (except for the effects, off course.)

It would have been hilarious if Nadia could come; I would love to see her pee in her pants! ;)
haha, kidding.
But yeah, Nad apparently has a phobia of death. And this movie was ALL about death. I swear, if Nad watched it, she would be screaming her ass off.

I got to admit, I was pretty scared too at some parts, but in most of them I was emotional. There were loads of so sad and depressing scenes, that we all cried a lot.
After the movie, we all decided to go on this appealing ride, but had to pay for a card first. We had already swiped the card, and were all excited to sit on the ride, especially jessie! HAHA.

and then......

*mati lampu* in other words, blackout.
The whole mall's lights were off, and twas pitch dark. We all were so disappointed that we couldn't go on that ride; and worst of, we wanted our money back!
We all were so pissed how we JUST wasted money, and how we paid for nothing. We fought an argued with the people but they just didn't give the money back to us, it was so freaking annoying.
"Those goddamn bitches," as Sojung would say :)

Overall, It was a great day, and i absolutely love the movie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment