My Unpublished Rejected Form of...

Vriti's About Me SideBar - Jesseril

Vriti. 13. Indian. She told me to do it as a favor, speaking in the first person form. After a while, you'll get use to the fact that I can laugh to almost anything, holding my breath whilst swirling my head around, inspired by Alicia with some people mimicking me, Sojung to be exact. My schedule is pretty much tied up, with private lessons on tuesdays and thursdays. It's not something I should be proud of, really. Everyday, the only pain in the ass is my younger sibling. My parents just had to pop out another child or "devil" into my life. His name is Vivan or my friends call him Vivienne, who enjoys annoying me to the core treating it as his favored activity and parents not even noticing. Other than that, I usually wake up with the maid's voice and hand dragging my feet first, looking like she has the urge to kill me when letting go off my legs to wake me up for the BUS :) NJIS, for me is like a secondary home that I would never want to leave if it wasn't closing down and had a good educational reputation. My classmates and I just randomly laugh at both each other and the stupid little flying words we say out of our mouths. If permissions of the rest of the bloggers, you can call us drunk for anyday we act crazy. Like the little girls we all are, we offer a big range of imagination and day dreams, wishing we were somewhere else instead of our families who can embarrass us, with matters worst than the "d" word that Nadia is afraid of. As for now, I'm hungry and lasagna will make me somewhat satisfied, considered as dinner. That would be enough for me tonight.


Kidding V.

0 comments:

Post a Comment